Terms & Conditions
The term “Funky Monkey Ltd” or “us” or “we” refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Funky Monkey Ltd. Winnington House, 2 Woodberry Grove, North Finchley. N12 0DR. Our company registration number is 07259336. The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Funky Monkey Ltd’s prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.
Member Account, Password and Security
If you complete the Service's registration process, you will receive a username and password linked to your account with Funky Monkey Ltd. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the username and password, and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your username and password, or on your account. You agree to immediately notify Funky Monkey Ltd of any unauthorized use of your username and password or account or any other breach of security, and ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session. Funky Monkey Ltd cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with this section.
To ensure that your credit, debit or charge card is not being used without your consent, we will validate name, address and other personal information supplied by you during the order process against appropriate third party databases. By accepting these terms and conditions you consent to such checks being made. In performing these checks personal information provided by you may be disclosed to a registered Credit Reference Agency which may keep a record of that information. You can rest assured that this is done only to confirm your identity, that a credit check is not performed and that your credit rating will be unaffected. All information provided by you will be treated securely and strictly in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
Modifications to Service
Funky Monkey Ltd reserves the right at any time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Service (or any part thereof) with or without notice. You agree that Funky Monkey Ltd shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
Funky Monkey Ltd reserves the right to periodically update prices on the Website, which cannot be guaranteed for any period of time. We shall make every effort to ensure prices are correct at the point at which the Buyer places an order. If there is anything which you do not understand, or if you wish to obtain further information, please contact Funky Monkey Ltd on 0800 142 2626.
Limitation of Liability
If you rely on this service or any material available through this service, you do so at your own risk. You understand that there may be delays, omissions, interruptions, inaccuracies, and/or other problems with the information, products, and services provided at this site. You expressly understand and agree that Funky Monkey Ltd shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data, loss of business or loss of a chance, or other intangible losses (even if Funky Monkey Ltd has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from, the use or the inability to use the service, the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services resulting from any goods, data, information or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through or from the service, unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data or any other matters relating to the service.
We make every effort to deliver goods within the estimated timescales, however delays are occasionally inevitable due to unforeseen factors. Funky Monkey Ltd shall be under no liability for any delay or failure to deliver the products within estimated timescales.
Risk of loss and damage of products passes to you on the date when the products are delivered or on the date of first attempted delivery by us.
Delivery is to ground floor/reception only unless otherwise stated. Please contact us if you require a delivery location other than ground floor.
Quoted prices include free delivery anywhere within the UK mainland, excluding the Highlands and Islands (unless stated on the website). For deliveries outside this area, and overnight deliveries where requested, a carriage charge will be levied. Please also note that the delivery charge is for delivery in normal business hours (9am till 5pm - Monday to Friday), delivery at any other time or day will require additional payment. Cut off for a next working day delivery is usually before 2pm for a flat packed chair or before 1pm for a deliver assembled chair.
We will arrange for the Products to be delivered to the address for delivery indicated in your Order.